Wednesday, January 9, 2008
3:31 PM
YAY! -clapclap.
Yay our blogskin is up! -clapclap.
It's not ALL that nice. :/ But I wanted to make something in line with our theme! :D And it has our HOUSE COLOURS in it -gasp. (x
IF YOU THINK IT'S UGLY I UNDERSTAND. TOTALLY. ><
BTW does anyone know the questions for the cyber-bullying thing? CAN SEND ME. :DELAINE! I am NOT filling this blog up with random stuff. Go fangirl about Bleach on your own blog. SO THERE. xP
<3 Karen

PS. This is the duty roster I have come up with. I have no idea what duties there are so please tell me or the roster will just be like that then the people on duty each day will just have to make sure that the classroom is clean. :D If you have to change for some reason or other
email me or tag me (see my blog link THERE >>>). Thank you!
PPS. Please don't ask to change saying "Oh my bestie is doing duty on Monday so I wanna go too!" We have to BOND y'know. -.-