Monday, August 18, 2008
9:35 PM
Hi 204, Lee Jing here :)I would hereby like to thank every existing member of the class - haha sounds like someone just died - for everything that you have done or wanted to do for me today. -.- I'm going to miss this class as much as I miss Italy and that's saying a lot.Alright anyway, this post is dedicated to everyone who has talked to me before. Let's see... I shall go by register number, depending on how well I know the class list.Averill - Thanks for asking questions in class that no one else bothered to. It has also been nice to have you as my French classmate last year :) Charla - I think you're a really friendly person, and I shall miss telling you that I'm waiting for my parents after school. Lol.Charmaine - Ahahaha, shortest, and now youngest in class too!Jia Min - TE ME! Hello fellow Bleach-lover-san, thanks for that short part of a post you dedicated to me. I know I haven't been on extremely close terms with you, but it was fun nonetheless to crap abt Bleach characters in school. Vizards and espadas rock! But more the former :) Hope we can continue having our biased debate with Karen abt who rocks more haha.(Ok forget it I can't remember ppl by register numbers. I shall type whatever comes first into my head.)Dawn - You are incredibly high whenever I see you. And you ruined my pencil-case-toy's head you sadistic person. Anw, I had fun before and at 3rd Lang with you. Thanks for the gift :)Julia - Hey whiney person. I'm going to miss going for 3rd Lang with you every wednesday and friday, but I hope we'll still see each other at MOELC. Really enjoyed all our 'heart-to-heart' talks while slacking in the classroom before 3rd Lang :)Shuwen - Table-mate for this short term, thank you for being such a nice person. I now I didn't talk to you much, but it was always good to feel a sense of peace in this chaotic class. Hehe. Pamela - I shall remember you as the one whom I met at Kembangan :) Didn't get to talk to you much either, but thanks anyway :)Ying Tong - Lol I remember one day when you caught me with a disgusted look on my face and started laughing hysterically. Don't know if you remember or not. You laugh more than I do :O continue that way! :DQiao Yoke - Haiz...pretty eventful life last year huh? Anyway, thanks a LOT for calling me Rudolph -.- You were retarded all those times - sitting behind you last year and during SnD class this year. Had lots of fun comparing hairs and muscles -.- LOL.Wen Jun - Dear lab partner, we are always suited to be lab partners. Haha. Hope you had fun at the olympics, and don't apologise for anything that you did during labs. You've made them super more interesting than it would have been, and I'll never forget it.Clarissa - Hello, didn't talk to you much this year, but I think 106 DSA ppl have some 'bond', huh? Lol. Ok maybe not. Anyway, we did spend a bit of time tgt during MYAs right, because of the seating arrangement. And you borrowing my orange pen -.- Haha.Persa - Dude, thanks for the multiple hugs after school today -.- You and your retardedation. It's been fun making fun of Wan Shuen with ya, and why the hell would you think I'm cute?! :OShanxi - Hi, I swear your house is one of the most beautiful houses I have ever been in. Lucky pig :) Thanks for the gift, and your funny remarks in class that make them far from boring :DJody - Your ever-so-hilarious comments with Shanxi. Haha. Thanks for teaching me how to frown, but I have yet to master the art of the skill, which is very useless and stupid. Thank you. Had lots of fun tgt this year! :)Gloria - Never talked to you much huh? Haven't seen you around in school...nvm. Thanks for taking the initiative to do all those class stuff, and also saying stuff that makes lessons interesting in school :pXin Yi - Booking machine! Hehe. You're the nicest PIT I know. Anw, yeah, I had fun during SL discussions too, and even though we didn't talk to each other a lot, I shall miss your leniency and kindness :) (sorry it's phrased a bit odd)Ying Bao - How's the weather up there? :p Sorry for 'pangseh'-ing you, as y'all put it. But it's been nice know you and having 3rd Lang on near-similar days this year and last year. Shelley - Hey trumpeter! The one with the name that Jin Jun remembers :) yep, I'll definitely go for cadenza IF you play solo, so you'd better work hard! :) Thank you for taking up the tedious work of being class chairman too.Sandra - You with the t*****-like hair! Shan't tpe it out in full for the sake of not maing this post corrupted in any way. And you can continue calling me St. Bernards then -.- you have a fantastic voice, use it! :DAnkita - Double A! :) I'm going to miss the curses a lot! Don't continue them without me ok. Haha. Thanks for teaching me math and all, and being insanely high all the time. Bye Aaaankita! :)(Omg... this is exhausting... I'm gonna split into pairs, don't be offended or anything...)Li Wen & Xue Ling - Cute pair haha. And also retarded pair. Li Wen, sorry for leaving you to be the only swimmer in class, hope it didn't upset you too much -.- good luck with training and competitions! Lower down that 50m Fly time :) Do a 29s next year ok? And Xue Ling, ya I agree you're not as crazy as Marsha lol. I'll say hi to her for you :)Amanda & Wen Qi - Hey, it's been nice know you both. Wen Qi, you're really good at acting emotional scenes :) Amanda, I loved your first Lit. quote, I still remember it very vividly. Haha.Shi Hui & Charlotte - You two, always inseparable. Didn't talk to you guys much. Anyway, you all can design really well :)Rebecca & Jia Yu - Hey! Sorry for not being able - it's a nicer version of 'not wanting' - to play the violin for you. But I'm flattered nonetheless :p Jia Yu, continue loving music! :)Tze Yuen, Karen, Gillian, Ni Min, Chen Yin, Jan - THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.Ok hope this sums up everything. I took more than 1 hour on this ok. Blah. The one - and only (shh) thing - I'm going to regret, leaving RGS, is leaving you guys. I think most of you would understand that getting a 100% nice class in a new year is incredibly rare, and I'm pretty lucky to have one this year. I'm already missing this class like I miss Italy (Karen you should know how much this means) and I'll never forget you. Thanks once again for the video (my MOM was laughing like mad -.- ), food, messages, cards, gifts, well wishes, hugs... They mean a lot. I know all these sound super cliche and all, but yeah, I not very good at expressing myself -.-I hope to keep in touch with everyone, and hope I'll be back for teachers' day. Thanks again for everything.CIAO,Lee JingP.S.: Feel free to add me lee_jing88@hotmail.comwhoo! :)